Sunday, February 17, 2013

Freestyle Exhibition

In my school district we have an amazing program called Freestyle Academy. Freestyle is a media arts program where students spend half their day at a regular high school, and the other half on a smaller, specialized campus. Freestyle takes students from two high schools and offers programs in Film and WebAudio, as well as the required classes of English and Design. As a Film student, I have the opportunity to use state of the art film equipment and learn how to use editing programs like Final Cut Pro. In Design we learn how to utilize Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. This is my second year in the program and I absolutely love it. In our last exhibition at the Computer History Museum and I got the opportunity to showcase some of my work! Here is my surrealist piece as well as my Music Video and Profile Portrait! I will post my most recent documentary and mise en scene when I get the files back! Enjoy!

Music Video: Sounds Of Christmas

No comments: